1997-03-21 - Re: Spam from DM.NET

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 1f10d36f71bb1194b42f9de21e3c74e14da70822e9e40c06203d5db2aaddd226
Message ID: <3331F1DE.6DD@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <R76V4D30w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-21 02:25:52 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 18:25:52 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 18:25:52 -0800 (PST)
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: Spam from DM.NET

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Who the fuck is "dueling modems"?  Why am I getting this shit at my
> site? This is dm.com, not dm.net.  What a bunch of fucking morons.
>
> "Jim RoadRunner" <Wild_Mouse@msn.com> writes:

Dimitri,
  It's simple enough. The man is generous and wants others to
be able to use his account, free of charge.
  He also wants us to pretend that we are him, asking his ISP to
'confirm' the credit card number he gave them, to make sure it's
the right one.

  When you find out more about the "Electronic Funds Transfer
information" they mention, could you forward it to the list so
that this fellow's generosity will not go unappreciated?

--
Toto
"The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"

Thread