1997-03-20 - Re: Cocksucker John Gilmore attempts to rewrite history again

Header Data

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 33530caba312a2218d6847393ba95d35108690503a73e6c3153cdbcb39aeb999
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970320041843.25017D-100000@dhp.com>
Reply To: <B0Fu4D28w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-20 09:20:29 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 01:20:29 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 01:20:29 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Cocksucker John Gilmore attempts to rewrite history again

This cocksucker John Gilmore is gettign to be a BIG pain in the ass!

Now just why is it that most ALL problem peoiple like this are QUEER?

Thread