1997-03-07 - Re: Purifying Washington with Nuclear Flames

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 3741ddfd84e45bd701d2b9e16abe6b76dd9d7e1758ef1ae95e10b72f26f737f7
Message ID: <331F70CF.2403@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <LTL63D1w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-07 02:59:49 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 18:59:49 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 18:59:49 -0800 (PST)
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: Purifying Washington with Nuclear Flames

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> I wholeheartedly concur.  Nuke Washington, DC.  Kill every American everywhere.
> Even if they voted for Perot.

  If we can abort a fetus who is afflicted with a plethora of genetic
deformities,
in order to spare them a short life of wretched pain, then I think a
good case
could be made that nuking new-borns in D.C. is a humanitarian gesture.
  Perhaps if our legislators passed a Bill requiring coathangers to be
provided
along with the free condoms handed out in D.C., (just in case)...
--
Toto
http://bureau42.base.org/public/xenix/xenbody.html

Thread