1997-03-10 - The secrets to finding ANY JOB on the internet.

Header Data

From: adnet@jobops.com
To: adnet@jobops.com
Message Hash: 3df5a71efbe2178ed1a7e83634289ea63cb0886a754e345cbcd1635a1a4a945c
Message ID: <199703101117.DAA08336@mail2.deltanet.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 03:46:27 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: adnet@jobops.com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 03:46:27 -0800 (PST)
To: adnet@jobops.com
Subject: The secrets to finding ANY JOB on the internet.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FIND A JOB USING THE INTERNET?
- If you have been looking for a job, career change or upgrade
find out how internet resources can lead to fifteen interviews
a week or more! Get the job and salary you deserve.

===> Did you know that you can search dozens of newspaper classifieds
     online, and with keywords access the jobs you want 100 times
     faster than if you bought the local newspaper ?

===> Do you know how to effectively use e-mail and fax software to get
     your credentials and resume noticed immediately?

===> Do you know how to use search engines on the internet to find
     hidden job opportunities most people don't know how to look for?

===> Did you know the secrets recruiters use to find jobs for you,
     and how you can use them to benefit yourself?

===> Did you know that although there are literally thousands of job
     websites, only a scant few dozen actually produce results? Would
     you like to know which ones they are?

Whether you are a PhD. in Mechanical Engineering or an Administrative
Assistant with a high school degree, I can show you proven methods
that will generate as many as fifteen interviews a week. My job
hunting manual aptly named "GETTING EMPLOYED IN THE INFORMATION AGE"
will guide you through all the proper steps to take to really push
your career into high gear.

Many of the techniques and search skills taught in my manual will work
for anyone. From phone clerk all the way up to programming
consultants, this guide will help you find and maintain your
livelihood.

Also included in this guide:

>>>  25 tips on how to look, act, and dress success.

>>>  Learn what to say and what not to say during a job interview.

>>>  Learn job hunting strategies that pay off almost immediately.

>>>  Create quality resumes that get noticed !!!
   ( Sample resumes and techniques are provided in great detail. )

>>>  Red flags that let you know an interview is bogus before you
   waste time going there.

I give you the consumer my personal guarantee that what I have written
will help you (if you use it)immeasurably in landing a job. I offer my
text at a very fair and equitable price of $6.95. Don't be fooled by
the low price. Many internet advertisers charge unfair prices for
their merchandise and then take forever to mail it to you. My guide
comes to you as an attached e-mail document in two different file
formats so it will probably reach you three to four days after you
have placed an order.

-------------------------HOW TO ORDER--------------------------------
If you are interested in purchasing my text, GETTING EMPLOYED IN THE
INFORMATION AGE, simply send a check or money order for $6.95 payable
to Leon McCreary at the following address:

Leon McCreary
5595 E. 7th. Street #360
Long Beach, CA 90804

(Make sure to include your current e-mail return address)

I will then e-mail you a copy of it in both a downloadable
text format or in Microsoft Word 2.0 which should be upwardly
compatible with whatever later version text editor you may have.
Because there is no cost for shipping, I can keep the cost per copy to
you very low.

Sincerely and respectfully yours,

Leon McCreary
-If you wish to respond to this e-mail please do so to the P.O. Box
listed above. There is no reply address available at this time due to
possible ISP Server overload.

P.S. I truly believe in the mass e-mail or bulk e-mail concept. Many
people frown upon it. However, it is my belief that if the industry
can become more reputable through better products and faster customer
service, it may become more accepted. Mass e-mail is free to send, and
it enables people like me to advertise until such time as we have the
money to advertise through other media.

We all have dreams. I am reaching for my own as I am sure you are
striving for yours. My dream is to be the best employment recruiter I
can be. If I can help you achieve your dreams and goals in the
process, please allow me to do so. Buy my employment guide not because
I am a slick advertiser, but because I know this works. I am anxious
to share this knowledge with you. Good luck !

Thread