1997-03-07 - Re: your mail

Header Data

From: Chris Melancon <cmm@engr.LaTech.edu>
To: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Message Hash: 3ebe0890bb25672a1549ff382aa109ad2a7fc293463378d5f7641ff75c0f19ce
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.970306205820.609E-100000@aurora>
Reply To: <331F5D49.2A83@sk.sympatico.ca>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-07 03:00:20 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 19:00:20 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Chris Melancon <cmm@engr.LaTech.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 19:00:20 -0800 (PST)
To: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: your mail

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Toto wrote:

> Graham-John Bullers wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Mix wrote:
> >
> > > Embedded in Tim C. Maypole's babblings are
> > > preposterous lies, wild distortions, child
> > > pornography (both as graphic descriptions
> > > and in JPEG format), ethnic slurs, and
> > > racial epithets.
> > >
> > >       o      o o o   o
> > >      /~>    <><><>   <> Tim C. Maypole
> > >   o...(\    ||||||   ||
> > >
> > Vulis keep this crap off the list.
>
>   Sending another 20 or 30 posts, quoting it in full, and telling people
> to keep this crap off of the list, should ensure that it will, indeed,
> be kept off the list.
>   It might also be a good idea to follow up with another 20 or 30 posts
> next week, quoting it in full, to ensure that this crap remains off the
> list.
>   It's amazing that no one has thought of this approach before.
> --
> Toto
> http://bureau42.base.org/public/xenix/xenbody.html

This being exactly the crap that makes this list suck. After recieving my
effect.

Thread