1997-03-11 - Re: More proof that Charles Platt is a pathological liar and a crook

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5e568523fd1beff2c9d517659053f9a8e023e8e589be1d9fb6830b6c5838d544
Message ID: <e4DD4D6w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <199703101324.HAA15370@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-11 00:42:57 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 16:42:57 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 16:42:57 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: More proof that Charles Platt is a pathological liar and a crook

cypherpunks-errors@toad.com writes:

> lucifer Anonymous Remailer wrote:
> > > distributing it via this list, I still consider it copyrighted material,
> > > for what that's worth. It will eventually be published, in some form, in
> > > magazine, as part of a much longer article.
> >
> > Right - Chris Platt wants everybody to believe that he's a journalist.
> > Just ask all the people on sci.cryo who think he's just a lying crook.
> > If the drunkard publishes this crap, it'll be at his own expense.
>
> Hey, there is no such newsgroup -- sci.cryo.
>
> I suggest that interested readers check out DejaNews and make sure.
>
> ... rest deleted ...
>
> 	- Igor.

Actually, I think the anonymous poster meant "sci.cryonics".  That's where
Charlie Platt has been spamming Usenet with bizarre ads for his "popsicle
corpses" business, and where his past business associates have exposed him as
a drunkard and a pathological liar.  Just look in DejaNews.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM