1997-03-18 - ISP Services Will Never Be The Same Again!

Header Data

From: darrington@debtfree.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 616dffcf1f0731a6f6beb66b4e0e4a5a1eb0cf075070092f0304c08d4bd75d13
Message ID: <199703180822.AAA27803@toad.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 00:23:12 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: darrington@debtfree.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 00:23:12 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: ISP Services Will Never Be The Same Again!

Hello Team Members,

  The following is a new company offering Internet services on
the Web.It's free to sign up for the pre-launch. You are not
obligated to become a member it is simply designed to allow
you to make a descision on the package when the complete details
are released in March. I think it's a nice way to find people
interested in this MLM Internet service concept. When someone
signs up under you you receive an e-mail telling you they signed
up for more info in March.

 Check out the Web site when you have time.

************** Pre-Launch************Free To Join**************
Get in line now, and earn from others that line up after you.
Pre-Launch on one of the most exciting Internet Service firms
to come along this decade is just around the corner (March '97).

Free Web promotion site during Pre-Launch.  No cost to enroll
in Pre-Launch.  Everything to gain ... nothing to lose!  Take
the time to check this out before your friends tell you they
have already joined for no cost:

   http://ivcs.com/1stfamily/2078.html

It is really working.... I just signed up three new members
in the last 10 minutes....

Go for it....

Dean F. Arrington

Thread