1997-03-17 - Registration System Upgrade

Header Data

From: Disney Online <site_admin@online.disney.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7313b159ef65811ec311afaa4f95db5795e069357aab915becbf43313cdd50e3
Message ID: <199703170409.UAA18363@postino.disney.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 20:07:10 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Disney Online <site_admin@online.disney.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 20:07:10 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Registration System Upgrade

Dear Disney.com Guest:

Disney.com is about to improve its Guest Registration
system.  Unfortunately, your personalized Disney.com
Registration name is currently set to expire during the
upgrade process.

You may prevent this from happening. If you wish to keep
your current Disney.com Registration name and Password, all
you need to do is update them by March 24.  Once you do,
you'll remain eligible to enter all our contests and
sweepstakes and continue receiving e-mail updates on what's
new from Disney.

It's easy to update your Registration info!  Simply cut and
paste (or copy) the following URL into your browser's
"Address" or "Go To:" window:

  http://www.disney.com/Survey/ddc_registration/update.html

At the top of the Registration page, please type your
Registration name and Password in the appropriate spaces.
Then click the "Update my Registration" button and your
information will be updated automatically.

Of course, if you don't update your Registration now,
you'll still be able to enter contests at Disney.com any
time after March 24 -- you simply won't be guaranteed your
original Registration name and Password and you may have to
register again.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we thank you for
visiting Disney.com!

Your friends at Disney.com

(c) Disney.  All rights reserved.

Thread