1997-03-21 - Make “$9,780” and more !!

Header Data

From: save@bellsouth.net
To: N/A
Message Hash: 79555e0e76a09223b7271e23fd88db72eabf7b9c1722589f882211e920e8a574
Message ID: <199703210609.BAA14483@mail.bna.bellsouth.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 22:13:29 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: save@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 22:13:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Make "$9,780" and more !!

You have Nothing to lose!

ME:  "Do you own a personal computer?"
YOU:  yes.
ME:  "Running WINDOWS 3.xx or WINDOWS 95?"
YOU:  sure, why?

ME:  "Wanna make $9,870 cash in the next 48 days?"
YOU:  who would'nt?
ME:  "All from home, with INCREDIBLE potential for more?"
YOU:  really? what is it about?

ME:  "I own a SOFTWARE PROGRAM that explains the business.
      Do you want me to send you out one?"
YOU:  are you going to tell me what it is all about?
ME:  "That is not the way I work, the answers are in the
      program. Do you want the business package and software?"
YOU:  I have nothing to lose! If people are making
      that kind of money... I HAVE TO TAKE A LOOK!

NEW!!  NEW!!  NEW!!  NEW!!  NEW!!  NEW!!  NEW!!  NEW!!  NEW!!

COMPUTER BASED SOFTWARE BUSINESS SYSTEM CAN EARN YOU.....
                 MEGA BUCKS!!
If you've been looking for the ULTIMATE home-based business..
                 THIS IS IT!!
It's simple, lucrative, & your ticket to the lifestyle you dream!

Our computerized, software-driven business system is so simple to
operate......  A CHILD COULD RUN IT!

Does the potential of making thousands of dollars a week from home
using a TOTALLY AUTOMATED SOFTWARE Business System excite you?

If you own (or have access to) an IBM-compatible computer, and
are willing to invest a hour or two a day to start -- with the
potential of making MORE MONEY THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE--
                THIS BUSINESS IS FOR YOU!!
Our extraordinary computer-based software business is VERY EASY TO
OPERATE. Your complete business package, including software, is
only $24.95 up front (Money Back Guarantee), then you can decide.

                  NO COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE NECESSARY!!
                 STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.

                  (p.s. This is as tough as it gets)
   STEP 1  : Insert disk into computer. Push a couple of buttons.
             Sit back and have a cup of coffee while your computer
             and printer crank out $20 purchase orders. Place in
             window envelope (no tedious hand addressing!). Stick
             on one of those self stick stamps. Mail.
   STEP 2  : Insert disk into computer. Push a couple of buttons.
             Remove disk and insert into envelope. Mail. Repeat
             as required.
   STEP 3  : Go to mailbox. Collect a ton of $20 mail orders.
             Repeat daily.
   STEP 4  : Laugh all the way to the bank.

If this sounds like the kind of "work" you could easily get used
to, RUSH your address and $24.95:
SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--
SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--SAVE--

*(ACT NOW!! In the next 10 days AND RECEIVE THE SOFTWARE & BUSINESS
PACKAGE AT AN INCREDIBLE 60% OFF!!, with the same "NO RISK" 100%
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!) Don't delay, you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to
LOSE and EVERYTHING to GAIN!

             **(FREE BONUS--$19.95 Value)**
*BONUS, Act NOW and you will receive a 175 page, E-Book called
"Your Complete Guide to the Internet". It will give you all the in's
and out's of the internet. A must for everyone!!

RUSH: YOUR ADDRESS and $9.95 cash, check or money order
         payable to: Vision Unlimited
               (In next 10 days)
            TO: Vision Unlimited
                316 Pine Ridge Ln
                Lavergne, TN 37086
                1(615)254-2894 (24 hr. message)

30 day, No-questions-asked Money-back Guarantee on $24.95 business
package if you are Dissatisfied with it for any reason whatsoever.
*non activated software disk only.

Please allow 7 days for shipping.  For expedited delivery,
please add $3.00 for Priority mail.

Removes honored in 24-48 hours.

Thread