1997-03-07 - Re: Master of fellatio

Header Data

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
To: Graham-John Bullers <real@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Message Hash: 7f1f2e771ca6cd35461d98d37b75432ec13200d4d9f2684c407dbca2de87ebd7
Message ID: <857747904.05273.0@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Raw Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 07:45:12 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 07:45:12 -0800 (PST)
To: Graham-John Bullers <real@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Subject: Re: Master of fellatio

> > Filthy lying cocksucker John Gilmore is not worthy to suck their dicks.
>

> Vulis this list is not for sick perverts like you get off it.

Pardon? - This is an anarchic list set up precisely because
cocksucker John Gilmore didn`t want to play ball over who said what
on his list. If you want a restricted membership list to suit your
obvious social views I suggest you go and join statistpunks.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1