1997-03-03 - Re: DES Challenge / Who’da Thunk It?

Header Data

From: “Cynthia H. Brown” <cynthb@sonetis.com>
To: Sean Roach <roach_s@alph.swosu.edu>
Message Hash: 9f4f5cbfc79e375053d137a6fd37017a19fb4bf0f41571b124ecb50042c8b05f
Message ID: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.970303165642.14171A-100000@mrburns.iosphere.net>
Reply To: <199703031434.JAA25007@www.video-collage.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-03 22:13:39 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 14:13:39 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Cynthia H. Brown" <cynthb@sonetis.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 14:13:39 -0800 (PST)
To: Sean Roach <roach_s@alph.swosu.edu>
Subject: Re: DES Challenge / Who'da Thunk It?

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, Sean Roach wrote:

> At 02:36 PM 3/3/97 +0100, James Morris wrote:
> >Actually, there's a theory that the secret recipies for Coke, Pepsi and
> >Kentucky Fried Chicken are part of a biological chinese lottery, where
> >the results are collected via satellite-based spectrometry of atmospheric
> >methane radicals.  Note that children who are too young for these foods
> >will quite happily eat Crayola.
> >
> >More than this I cannot say.
>
> You might be interested to know that Pepsi owns Kentucky Fried Chicken.
> Take a look at the supply trucks some time, Taco Bell, Hot & Now (whatever
> that is), Kentucky Fried Chicken, and Pizza Hut are all Pepsico subsidaries.
> I'd say that the chips are weighted heavily on one side.  Hope you know
> which numbers to bet on.

I'd lay my $ on the suppliers of red dye #3, yellow dye #7, etc., and get
Pepsi, Coke and Crayola fanciers all at once.

Cynthia

		   Cynthia H. Brown, P.Eng.
E-mail:     cynthb@iosphere.net  | PGP Key:  See Home Page
Home Page:  http://www.iosphere.net/~cynthb/
Junk mail will be ignored in the order in which it is received.

        Klein bottle for rent; enquire within.

Thread