1997-03-17 - No Subject

Header Data

From: darthvdr@fascination.com (leave blank)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: a59dfa63ea5c89ea7f682082bfbda46bac2710956e273bb2af0b77f2d11f8c3b
Message ID: <199703171133.EAA06232@fascination.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 03:30:54 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: darthvdr@fascination.com (leave blank)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 03:30:54 -0800 (PST)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: No Subject

l3T m3 0n +h3 l12+!!
The time to think about the world is now!
	I am by far not even close to an environmentalist. In fact I hate those
types but they do have one point . . .  pollution! Pollution in corporate
America is what kill more men than AIDS. You have to slow this. You are the
outraged youth and YOU are the Future! Get your head out of your ass and
learn all you can. We cannot fight the genocide that is happening in our
world if we cannot prove it is going on. Search and you will find these
evils. The information generation is here, without it all of man kind could
die by the year 2050. I may not be here to suffer the agonizing death that
awaits but guess what . . .  you will. We can only save this world by
connecting and spreading the word. Corporations are prepared to exterminate
us all and retire to their own little world. They fed us all with lies about
how they are concerned but in reality they are planning for it. They are
stashing food and supplies all over the world for their own version of
doomsday. The big businesses will build an empire of technology around you
and slowly kill you. They will have the world to them selves at no means.
With you dieing in the streets of a toxic overload they will sit back in
their hideaways enjoying the rest of their lives! You can stop them and only
you. Expose their secrets. Find the proof we need to wipe them out for good!
Or you all will die in their dream world! What I am shooting to you in so
many words is that the world needs hackers to find out what is going on
behind our backs. I am saying that the masses need to know what the rich ass
holes in their little dream world want to do with us. How would you like to
wake up one morning and everyone in the world is dead? This is what hackers
need to stop. We the people of the world need to stop all of this shit!
Technology is a force witch the United States Totalitarian government must
deal with. Everyone exposes the truths they hide from the people who live
here! No longer can a police officer kill a man in cold blood and pretend
that it never happened. The age of computers and mass media expose the hard
core facts of the governments' brutal murders and deadly tempers. So what
has happened to this world which they control us and beat us into their
beliefs? The truth is that we have discovered "Big Brothers" little tricks!
We are the truth of tomorrow! We see what the fascists of American
government do when they plan to kill those who appose them. People like you
and me tell those who will expose these truths to the citizens of our
country. We serve our prison time for exposing these truths but hell. There
is not even as many of them to kill us all as we are the world. Please
understand that there is much in this world you do not yet know, the murders
that have happened and the killing that will come. The time to think about
this is now! You are sitting at a cross roads of life with the age of world
freedom at your finger tips. What are you going to do about it? Learn about
the world around you! Peep into their private little lives! I am not afraid
of them, they must frame me for any thing they could ever arrest me for!
They are stupid that way, but you can take the knowledge that you see and
stop the killing! You can support the abolishment of the forming of the New
World Order! Simply use your knowledge to see what is up! Expose this
information to whoever can use it. Let everyone in the world know what is
going on. People in our government hate us. Have you ever asked your self
why? I will tell you why our government hates you. The truth is that you are
young and smarter at twenty and twenty-one then they will ever be. You know
information that they were hidden from. Are you tired of being called the
problem with the world? Clinton calls us the problem, The Republicans all
call us the problem, Dole called us "the only problem" WHY? We are smarter
then them! That is all they are complaining about! I mean they are afraid of
us all. They increase the fear of technology every day by printing evil
headlines about "invasion of privacy" and thefts! These stories are mostly
fiction! The real hackers do not care about the private sector . . .  well
they do but not to "steal" from them. The truth in it all is that anarchist
computer users are only interested in information. Public people do not have
this information and there for are not in danger! That is what we all need
to explain to everyone. That is what all of the world should know. So why do
people fear us? It is big business that is afraid. They have secrets that
the people of the world CANNOT know! They are evil in so many ways it makes
people sick. We expose these secrets! That is why they fear us! The
corporations of the world do not want people to be free. They want you all
to be stupid and to live in fear. They distort the truth of reality. Big
businesses are trying to rule the world and fear us of exposing that! They
create propaganda against us, and lie about us to the public. They have us
arrested and thrown in jail for exposing their secrets to the world.
However, together we can all stop them! To organize and inform these evils.
To break down these lies and start a world of passing truths! You have never
seen the world behind what these corporations show you. Do you want to? The
truth is that this is the ugliest world in any ones' mind. All you have to
do is look for it. When you see the ugliness then you must show it around.
Give a glimpse of this evil to everyone in the world. Collapse what is wrong
and there will be the entire earth to thank you for their lives.

Thread