1997-03-07 - Re: Purifying Washington with Nuclear Flames

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: a9995fe1fbc5d28c983e6361494522fa94de622f2287794f326b4a6688308729
Message ID: <331FC597.4356@gte.net>
Reply To: <LTL63D1w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-07 07:37:19 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 23:37:19 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 23:37:19 -0800 (PST)
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: Purifying Washington with Nuclear Flames

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@amaranth.com> writes:
> > I doubt that there would be few that would. I have always found the
> > statment of "innocent civilians" to be an odd one in a time of war.
> > I have always beleived that all citizens held a collective guilt for the
> > actions of their government. It is only through the support of the citizens
> > can any government opperate wether through active support or through the
> > inactivity of not opposing their government. This not only holds true for
> > "democracies" for dictatorships as well. As such if the actions of a
> > government bring it to war their civilian population is just as fair game
> > as their troops in the field.

> I wholeheartedly concur.  Nuke Washington, DC.  Kill every American
> everywhere. Even if they voted for Perot.

*Especially* if they voted for the little fascist S.O.B.

BTW, it's really sad about T.C. May.  I wonder how long it'll be
before he's reading the patterns on his toilet paper rolls.

Thread