1997-03-07 - Re: New York Times report on FC97

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: “Timothy C. May” <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: b357dbfa6cc02367204a505c8bb0007289814cea19d823332125a549fbddb844
Message ID: <331FCB12.6C@gte.net>
Reply To: <v03007806af44a2ffd732@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-07 08:04:42 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 00:04:42 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 00:04:42 -0800 (PST)
To: "Timothy C. May" <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Re: New York Times report on FC97

Timothy C. May wrote:
> This is my view as well.
> I welcome the clarifications Vince Cate has provided, and I wish him well
> in Anguilla. And I welcome, as always, the various comments of Black
> Unicorn about the offshore investment and offshore tax avoidance market.
[snip]
> At least here in sunny California (it ain't subtropical, but it's warm
> enough for me most days) I can sit on my mountaintop and rant as much as I
> want without fear that I'll be invited to leave. And only one of my assault
> rifles was ever registered to me, courtesy of the fascist Dianne Fineswine
> and her commie sympathizer friends.

[Serious thought] Some people I know have found a haven they swear
by in Costa Rica. Apparently you don't have to be rich to live there.

Thread