1997-03-11 - ANNOUNCE: “Java, Databases & Digital Money: a practicalperspective”

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b3c3bd2481e57fbd8b9429d979caa8db6dd8a8ca9104d818ce11fcdbd2c5239f
Message ID: <v03020900af4b4e5e1623@[139.167.130.246]>
Raw Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:04:56 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:04:56 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: ANNOUNCE: "Java, Databases & Digital Money: a practicalperspective"

--- begin forwarded text

Sender: e$@thumper.vmeng.com
Date:  Tue, 11 Mar 1997 16:56:38 +0000
From: Rachel Willmer <rachel@intertrader.com>
To: Multiple recipients of <e$@thumper.vmeng.com>

Rachel Willmer, founder & M.D. of Intertrader Ltd, has been invited to
speak at the "Integration of Databases and Internet Technologies"
conference to be held at

	the Euston Plaza Hotel
	London

	10th and 11th April 1997.

Her paper is entitled:

	"Java, Databases & Digital Money: a practical perspective"

Topics to be covered will include:

	* Why digital money matters

	* Why we need object-oriented databases for digital money storage

	* Why we need Java for digital money transactions

	* A view from the trenches: problems and pitfalls today

	* What the future holds

If you are interested in attending the conference,
please contact SMI on +44 (0) 171 252 2222.

Please come up and say hello if you're there!

If you would like a copy of the slides, please email
<enquiries@intertrader.com>

--
Rachel Willmer, Intertrader Ltd, Cova House, 4 John's Place, Edinburgh
Email: rachel@intertrader.com    Tel: +44 131 555 8450    Fax: +44 131 555 8451

Just released: 50 page report on "Digital Money Online" (Feb 97)
<http://www.intertrader.com/library/DigitalMoneyOnline>

----------
The e$ lists are brought to you by:

Intertrader Ltd - Commerce Solutions in the UK
Visit <http://www.intertrader.com/> for details ...

Where people, networks and money come together: Consult Hyperion
http://www.hyperion.co.uk                    info@hyperion.co.uk

Like e$? Help pay for it!  See <http://www.shipwright.com/rah.html>
Or, for e$/e$pam sponsorship, see <http://www.shipwright.com/rah/>

Thanks to the e$ e$lves:
Of Counsel: Vinnie Moscaritolo <mailto:vinnie@webstuff.apple.com>
(Majordomo)^2: Rachel Willmer<mailto:rachel@intertrader.com>
Commermeister: Anthony Templer <mailto:anthony@atanda.com>
Interturge: Rodney Thayer <mailto:rodney@sabletech.com>

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"Never attribute to conspiracy what can be
explained by stupidity." -- Jerry Pournelle
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/rah/

Thread