1997-03-13 - Re: Roosevelt quote

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Message Hash: b8175021a59760e0189bc22fc1bc25db9458865209d5e675b52107455b0e9968
Message ID: <JFHH4D5w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <3.0.1.32.19970312143200.007b6570@flex.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-13 03:12:43 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 19:12:43 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 19:12:43 -0800 (PST)
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Subject: Re: Roosevelt quote

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <jai@mantra.com> writes:

> On 97-03-12 18:09:16 EST,
> in message <Pine.SUN.3.91.970312154111.18828B-100000@panix.com>,
> cp@panix.com (Charles Platt) wrote to me:
> >
> > Assuming you are a real person, and assuming it was you who found the
> > quote below from Roosevelt, I would love to know the source of the
> > quote, because it is such a chilling indictment of a widely loved
> > (i.e. misunderstood!) politician. I would like to include the quote
> > in one of my future articles for Wired magazine or Internet > Underground.
> >
> > I'm not entirely sure that your address is genuine because it was
> > quoted in a message from Dimitri Vulis, who is not entirely reliable.
> >
> > --CP
> >
> >> "When compared with the suppression of anarchy every other
> >> question sinks into insignificance. The anarchist is the enemy of
> >> humanity, the enemy of all mankind, and his is a deeper degree of
> >> criminality than any other. No immigrant is allowed to come to our
> >> shores if he is an anarchist; and no paper published here or abroad
> >> should be permitted circulation in this country if it propagates
> >> anarchist opinions."
> >>  - President Theodore Roosevelt
> >>
> >> Jai Maharaj
> >> jai@mantra.com
> >> Om Shanti
>
>    Okay, I will help you in your research this time because even
> though you approach me with baseless suspicion about myself and the
> defamation of Dr. Dimitri Vulis whom I have found to be a very reliable
> source of information, for you do appear to exhibit a genuine
> concern about the quote attributed to Theodore Roosevelt.
>    I believe that I read the quote most recently on a page at
> a site called "Anarchy for Anybody".  The page has the address:
>    http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu:80/~dtn307/species.html
>    I will be interested in reading what you decide to write on the subject,
> and am mildly curious about what sort of articles have already been
> published by one who begins a project with not much more than personal
> prejudice.

You can find a lot of Charles Platt's drivel on alt.torture, where he
airs his perverse sexual fantasies. He's also earned a reputation of
a crook on sci.cryonics.

Be warned that Platt is a pathological liar and a racist.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM