1997-03-15 - Re: VSACM V2.0 Source Code Request (fwd)

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Message Hash: fb894a92d0960534884787fb1b6390302f581a5236ab22631798a3b658fd6308
Message ID: <199703151734.LAA10024@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <4aBm4D52w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-15 17:43:53 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 09:43:53 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 09:43:53 -0800 (PST)
To: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Subject: Re: VSACM V2.0 Source Code Request (fwd)

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com> writes:

I also requested a copy and as of Sat Mar 15 11:33:17 CST 1997 have not
heard anything from Mr. Ramos yet.

I hope to receive it very soon, as Mr. Ramos promised.

	- Igor.

Thread