1997-04-04 - Re: Analysis of proposed UK ban on use of non-escrowed crypto.

Header Data

From: nolegz@juno.com (Lloyd E Briggs)
To: frantz@netcom.com
Message Hash: 1481745803e3abd68719e151e139eb68bf321282432b2438980c8d421f037c23
Message ID: <19970403.211524.6614.0.NOLEGZ@juno.com>
Reply To: <19970402000825.61388@bywater.songbird.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-04-04 02:12:57 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 18:12:57 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: nolegz@juno.com (Lloyd E Briggs)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 18:12:57 -0800 (PST)
To: frantz@netcom.com
Subject: Re: Analysis of proposed UK ban on use of non-escrowed crypto.

Well, after i read this, a quaestion popped into my head?  Would the
governmnet do the same with snail -mail?  But more importantly, does the
governm,ent have the right to even go through your private property?

Thread