1997-04-18 - Re: Son of Flubber

Header Data

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1b26a5f1db09d9f33b6aee8bbdc3ab77f7017d41406d55c55fdd3eb529e9d368
Message ID: <199704180338.UAA22722@fat.doobie.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 20:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 20:38:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Son of Flubber

Timothy C. May wrote:
> At 3:51 AM -0800 4/17/97, TruthBomber wrote:
> >  Of course, the government isn't nervous about the loyalty of
> >their own military personnel. That certainly couldn't have
> >anything to do with them clamping down so hard on the release
> >of details of the trial.
>
> Or why NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) and Falcon AFB,
> both also in Colorado, have been placed on special alert. Military flights
> near both sites have been sharply limited, and visitors are being screened
> with more attention.
>
> Avoid soft targets on April 19th, Saturday.

  Capt. Button's A-10 changed course for an approach toward Vail/Denver
and then turned around briefly, before resuming its approach pattern.
  While this raises the scary prospect that his warplane was intercepted
and had to take evasive action, thereafter being shot down, what about
an equally scary scenario:
  Perhaps he turned around in order to adjust his *landing* approach.

  If I was NORAD, I'd be checking the local bars and construction
companies around Vail, trying to find out if anyone has built any
unusually large parking garages next to an open field.

  It's an open secret that McVeigh timed the bombing to coincide
with the execution of a fellow militant from the Elohim City
cabal. Who says mad bombers aren't sentimental?

  Perhaps the missing warplane will surface on April 19, dropping
bombs on Denver, and trailing a banner reading, "Happy Anniversary."

TruthBomber

Thread