1997-04-18 - remove

Header Data

From: “Gasparovski / Daniel (ISE)” <d.gasparovski@student.canberra.edu.au>
To: Rose <rose@lords.com>
Message Hash: 41cfde82f123ccbf7ebd13fe9a15938f43cb526c59e8348cfb045b7ba2c7681d
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.91.970419031145.23323E@student.canberra.edu.au>
Reply To: <199704171115.EAA00880@cascade.pacificrim.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-04-18 17:12:31 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 10:12:31 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "Gasparovski / Daniel (ISE)" <d.gasparovski@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 10:12:31 -0700 (PDT)
To: Rose <rose@lords.com>
Subject: remove

Asswipe.

Dan ...
[                   Danny Gasparovski | Mortified by the lack of conscience   ]
[     u923168@student.canberra.edu.au | Our sanctity bears no relevance       ]
[   University of Canberra, Australia | Insignificant is our existence        ]
[ Bolt Thrower, "The IVth Crusade" -> | Hear the litany of life's persistence ]

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, Rose wrote:

> *This message provided by BULK E-MAIL. If you would like to be removed from*
> *further mailings, please return this message with "remove in the subject  *
> *line. This service will not contact you again. Thank You For Your Patience*
>
> Dear friend,
>
> The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking
> look at.  It can be started with VERY MINIMAL outlay and the income return
> is TREMENDOUS!
>
> <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>
> You are about to make at least $50,000 - In less than 90 days
> Read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!...
> <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>
>
> The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
> fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave
> some thought and study to it.
>
> My name is Christopher Erickson.  Two years ago, the corporation I
> worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was
> eliminated.  After unproductive job interviews,  I decided to open my
> own business.  Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial
> problems.  I owed my family, friends, and creditors over $35,000.  The
> economy was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem to
> make ends meet.  I had to refinance and borrow against my home to
> support my family and struggling business.  I truly believe it was
> wrong for me to be in debt like this.  AT THAT MOMENT something
> significant happened in my life and I am writing to share my experience
> in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER....FINANCIALLY!!!
>
> In mid-December, I received this program via email.  Six months prior
> to receiving this program I had been sending away for information on
> various business opportunities.  All of the programs I received, in my
> opinion, were not cost effective.  They were either too difficult for
> me to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk
> to see if they worked or not.  One claimed I'd make a million dollars
> in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it.
>
> But like I was saying, in December of '95 I received this program.  I
> didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing
> list.  THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!  After reading it several times, to
> make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.  Here
> was a MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.  I could invest as much as I wanted to
> start, without putting me further in debt.  After I got a pencil and
> paper and figured it out, I would at least get my money back.  After
> determining that the program is LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT".
> Initially I sent out 10,000 emails.  It only cost me about $15.00 for
> my time on-line.  The great thing about email is that I didn't need any
> money for printing to send out the program, only the cost to fulfill my
> [...]

Thread