1997-04-18 - Re: Advocating Violence

Header Data

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4acaad8a5b971cd9012241761a7f767e81c057dab4aa23cd25f36e16b138b325
Message ID: <199704182117.OAA16660@fat.doobie.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Advocating Violence

Kent said:

> More likely I would argue that your idea of rights is simply a
> religious belief, and, like many zealots, you confuse your beliefs
> with reality and reason.

Kent, you smug and arrogant pampered child! To denigrate another because he _may_ have ideas based on religious beliefs is a typical of your ad hominem style of argument. Nothing Paul has said would mark him as a zealot, which term you use too loosely and unwittingly.

"Reality and reason?" You who have recently implied that the death camps of Europe are not a part  of the reality of the 20th century.

Previously I had pitied you for continuing to bash your head into a wall with your specious arguments thinking it was mere stupidity! Not stupidity honestly come by, but abysmal ignorance nurtured by one who sits isolated and ignorant on his ivory tower.

With a certain satisfaction I see now that all the dung heaped upon you and your vacuuous logic is honestly earned and completely deserved.

If I did not weep for the educational system which _produced_ you, I would laugh at you.

TruthMonger #20

Thread