1997-04-23 - www.wow-com.com

Header Data

From: wcreply@ctia.org
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9ea5774ec283c18bc404c5384b535240207d6ab326568c6b36d25bdf9cf16a1f
Message ID: <199704230122.VAA27293@intraactive.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 18:23:38 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: wcreply@ctia.org
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 18:23:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: www.wow-com.com

Dear WOW-COM Reader:

WOW-COM continues to provide the knowledge wireless professionals need to stay ahead in a fast-paced environment.  Our news, CTIA-sponsored research and  regular updates on the top issues affecting wireless, make WOW-COM the site for industry professionals.

Daily use of the wireless industry's Web hub continues to grow because we constantly add new features and information.  Here is what's new:

**Searchable Database on Antenna Moratoria Across America**

This segment of WOW-COM provides the information on every effort by localities to thwart development of wireless infrastructure by limiting tower development.  This analysis is of great value to all wireless professionals attempting to navigate the tower siting issue successfully.

To reach the Moratoria Database, click on http://www.WOW-COM.com/professional/siting/index.cfm

**Career Center**

WOW-COM's Career Center continues to grow rapidly.  New listings by Motorola, Iridium LLC, Sony Wireless Telecommunications, AirTouch Cellular, Lucent Technologies, and others have made this the on-line job center for wireless.  Recruiters are also now linked to the center, making it possible for you to reach them easily.

To reach the Career Center, simply logon to WOW-COM and click on the Career Center.

**Week In Review**

The Week In Review, authored by CTIA political and regulatory experts, is available every Friday on WOW-COM -- three days before its scheduled Monday release.

We are always adding additional services, analysis and research for WOW-COM readers.  Please let us know what you think about WOW-COM and how we can serve you better!

Sincerely,
Team WOW-COM
wcreply@ctia.org
www.wow-com.com