1997-04-30 - Re: Rejecting Dialog with Government Vermin

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d75f997e25026f10d61f20e7eb6ec15f4a449ca9c9c2a10c3c2bc0a7a2dd6cb2
Message ID: <1.5.4.32.19970430030645.008d391c@pop.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 20:08:30 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 20:08:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Rejecting Dialog with Government Vermin

Sure DC is a swamp and NYC is a cesspool, but it's their lakes
of shit that keep hungry dogs from the outback coming to feed.
To hack politics, spin lies, hawk IPOs and Wall Steal from
W&O. Both burgs draw never ending packs to plot the peddling
of useless news and armaments and laws and fortune cookies --
all the SOS for which most countries need only one capital hole but
for which America needs two to handle demand.

In that vein, I bet Declan learns to love Manhattan via Time's
irresistable harem and ungents. All journalists, especially those
doing duty in DC and CA, aspire to the cessmost of presspools.

So, Time-speaking a Declan, I nym drop that Cylink's board dined
this evening at the Harvard Club to admire Dr. Leo Guthart hiccuping
the joys of bedding and gorging Sodom's delights -- the cost to be
written off thanks to DC/NY/CA/AR mutual scratch-fleas legally
sanctioned worldwide: the need and deed of two-back gov and biz.

Thread