1997-04-16 - URGENT

Header Data

From: cm@subcellar.mwci.net
To: cosmic@flock.mwci.net
Message Hash: e829b013dd6eab47908a6fb3aa1b2c0c1b55c35ec1fe1d5dd5cbb0087e074aee
Message ID: <199704160151.UAA24491@subcellar.mwci.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:10:18 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: cm@subcellar.mwci.net
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: cosmic@flock.mwci.net
Subject: URGENT

Hello;

"My research indicates the following material is of
interest to you.  If you prefer not to be on this
mailing list, please let us know, and you will be
promptly removed."

I am on a mission, no I'm on a CRUSADE to educate people
that there are no "GET RICH QUICK" programs, only honest or
dishonest opportunities.  There are also, no "Miracle
Products" or "Cure All Products".  Remember, what you see
isn't always what you get.  Anything that has the potential
to be a money-earner will take some work, and sometimes
alot of work.

I (Christopher Miller) started this Company with the belief
that it shouldn't be necessary for you to spend a fortune to
be healthy and feel good. Also, I believe that there are far
too many companies that offer Business Opportunities only
to end up draining the Distributors bank account instead of
filling it. There are also many deceptive trade practices
taking place everyday where Con-Artists take advantage of
unsuspecting people.  Our products are very competitively
priced and Distributorships are very inexpensive to operate.

Cosmic Enterprises, a world leader in manufacturing quality
nutritional products.

With its headquarters located in Iowa, La., Cosmic
Enterprises has Independant Representatives in the U.S.,
Indonesia and the United Kingdom.  President Christopher
Miller who is the founder, started his Nutritional career
working from home in his spare time, doing research on his
own value packed Nutritional Energy Formula.

This energy product is the result many months of research,
shopping and testing.  I was searching for a product that
would satisfy the need for sustained energy levels, increased
mental alertness, balanced blood pressure and blood sugar
levels along with antioxidant prtection and improved hormone
activity.  Not finding one, I started on a quest to find a
manufacturing company that would want to do things my way.
After many months of searching and negotiations the result
of my quest was born.  I called the formula Renew because
it does so many things.  It literally enhances every one of
the body processes and functions.

If all this sounds too good to be true, it's because we have
been programmed by large corporations all these years to
beleive that the things we need to healthy are very very
expensive.  In fact, just the opposite is true.

We at Cosmic Enterprises have gone to great lenghts to
provide our customers with he most value-packed product that
has ever been placed on the market.  The pharmacalogical
make up of Renew has been very well researched to ensure the
synergistic properties of the ingredients were not sacrificed.
The majority of products on the market are made up of a
single ingredient and the rest of it is composed of fillers.
Just to give you an idea of how much filler material we've
consumed over the years, listen to this example.  Renew is
packed in a "00" {double ought} capsule which can hold
from 850 milligrams up to well over 1000 milligrams of
material depending upon the molecular weight of the
individual ingredients, most single ingredient products
that are available in capsule form use a "0" {single ought}
capsule which can hold up to 550 milligrams of material or
possibly much more depending on the weight.

Now let's say that this product has 25 milligrams of active
ingredient, then why is the pill so big?  It doesn't take a
mathematician to figure out that most of your money just
went toward fillers instead of what you thought you were
getting.  Also, many of these products come in tablet form,
which means that they are capable of holding much more
because the pill press compresses the ingredients.  So even
though the tablet or caplet may be large, that doesn't mean
there's alot of active ingredients.  There are, however,
many multible ingredient products out there, some of them
are very good I might add.  The truth is though, many
products only use one or two main ingredients and trivial
amounts (sometimes reffered to as window dressings) for
the remainder of the ingredients.

The purpose here is not to hold any particular company in
judgement, but to demonstrate the difference between Renew
and many of the products being bought by millions of
unsuspecting people every day.  Renew contains less than
100 milligrams (approximately) of fillers and each
ingredient in Renew is, according to the most recent
research studies, present in effective dosage levels . . .
Not just window dressings.  That means that in that "00"
{double ought} capsule that is capable of holding up to
1000+ milligrams of material contains less than 100
milligrams of filler.  There is over 1100 milligrams of
active ingredients in Renew.  Furthermore, if there are
other products that can make this statement, I would like
to see that people can still get a good deal.  The kind of
deal where you really get what you paid for.

For More Information Contact:

Chris Miller
(318) 588 - 4473
cosmic@info.mwci.net