1997-05-13 - Re: [STEGO] Secure envelopes

Header Data

From: Wazoo MixMaster <mix@earth.wazoo.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1e495ee3b377705357020740f8564a65b573f63162f085577b4498dcfbea2d77
Message ID: <199705131436.OAA10591@earth.wazoo.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 06:25:36 +0800

Raw message

From: Wazoo MixMaster <mix@earth.wazoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 06:25:36 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: [STEGO] Secure envelopes

From: The Spectre <spectre@nac.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 15:57:15 -0400

[snip]

hmmmm.. Go figure out how many years of your life you'll waste doing that
once you calculate how many of these messages arrive each hour, let alone
each day.  I, personally, have been on this mailing list for a while now,
and have never seen *any* worthwhile posts from either of those remailers,
or any other for that matter.  If you've got something to say, say it.
Anything less is cowardice, in one form or another.

Or, if you like, I'll remove my spam filter and you can come hit my delete key for me...

[snip his cowardly key block]

[snip his cowardly anonymous signature]

Let me get this straight Mr. Cowardly Lion; if one uses a remailer, he is cowardly (in one form or another). But not an anonymous address? Not PGP?

Wise up, friend; this is cypherpunks. Some of us DO these things, and we do not have to explain ourselves to you or or anyone. Some times it's for fun; sometimes it's deadly serious.

So use the delete key; add a "filter file (;--);" do whatever you choose, but spare me the sanctimonious lecture.

Hugh_Balls@lucifer.penet.fi

TruthSmuggler's Alter Ego

Thread