1997-05-10 - Re: Disinformation in L.A.

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: “William H. Geiger III” <whgiii@amaranth.com>
Message Hash: 1f06bbf59f299aa47353f5f8d8f0e32d46d16d4f79d86d8ec14b0f333198b239
Message ID: <v03007808af9a5e220d18@[207.167.93.63]>
Reply To: <v03007805af9a53d9a256@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-10 16:34:55 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 00:34:55 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 00:34:55 +0800
To: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@amaranth.com>
Subject: Re: Disinformation in L.A.

At 8:06 AM -0800 5/10/97, William H. Geiger III wrote:

>Don't forget that they are placing the "Race" card on this one.
>
>On the CNN report they showed dummies with features resembling blacks &
>latinos. The other news agencies have also picked up on this and are
>mentioning it in their reports. Expect in the next day or two for them to
>be described as "hatefull white supremist".
>
>The only greater crime in America than being a gun owner is being a white
>gun owner.

Actually, the "ring leaders" cited prominently were named Yee and Ung, and
thus appear to be orientals, not whites.

(Don't forget that during the L.A. riots it was the Koreans who prominently
were defending themselves and their property with so-called "assault
weapons" against the coloreds. The main justice that came out of those
riots was that 30 square blocks of inner L.A. remain burned out and
unrebuilt, leaving those who rioted and looted with no local stores to shop
in. And the Koreans are even vastly better armed than before.)

Apropos of this last point, I wouldn't be at all surprised if "Yee" and
"Ung" turn out to be Koreans interested in defending themselves against
these hordes of animals.

--Tim May