1997-05-12 - Re: whine politics again

Header Data

From: lucifer@dhp.com (lucifer Anonymous Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 23d9482ff27a367b5cbaf6e7a5c4adf2af20bf0353c3bc2fb3297379d18be842
Message ID: <199705122206.SAA10901@dhp.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 06:49:34 +0800

Raw message

From: lucifer@dhp.com (lucifer Anonymous Remailer)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 06:49:34 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: whine politics again

Monique Lamont wrote:
> on the subject of wine-importing restrictions in florida:
> tcmay wrote:
> > Every day that passes, I'm more convinced that McVeigh did the right > thing.
> > Some innocents died, but, hey, war is hell. Broken eggs and all > that.

> it's illegal to ship wine to floridans now, so therefore it is okay
> to execute the responsible officials and blow up innocents.
>
> HELLO PEOPLE!  buy a clue from the Discount Clue Store, and
> while you are out, stop by the Jiffy Lube and get your
> common human decency refilled.
> alice0
> Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

  aliceO wants the innocents to live so that she can spam them
to death from her account at hotmail.com.
  They're better off dying quick and painlessly...

SpamMonger

Thread