1997-05-14 - Worthless List

Header Data

From: lucifer@dhp.com (lucifer Anonymous Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2d4fe76b280930e9eb6bc2497711ac34e858b0031d24bea7621f8519f980fe19
Message ID: <199705140405.AAA32067@dhp.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 12:50:16 +0800

Raw message

From: lucifer@dhp.com (lucifer Anonymous Remailer)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 12:50:16 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Worthless List

The Spectre wrote:
> previous filters and added one, simpler filter on incoming mail.  Delete
> when recieved from nobody@huge.cajones.com or lucifer@dhp.com.
>
> I suggest you all to the same.. it may actually serve to make this list
> worthwhile...

  Yet another dweeb who considers the list not to be worthwhile,
but who wants to tell everyone else what to read and what not to
read, nonetheless.
  Is there going to be another round of missives about how the list's
ASCII art is the Big Enemy of cypherpunks everywhere? I'm have much
more concern about a small pimple I just found on my butt. Perhaps
I should start a thread to discuss the implications of this for
privacy and freedom worldwide.

PimpleMonger

Thread