1997-05-12 - Re: Camera Hacking

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: tcmay@got.net (Tim May)
Message Hash: 40aaed0cb088a192b241ca0bcb55c7158ecfc69e692d58d68e051cecaa3de22b
Message ID: <199705122140.QAA05113@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <v03007805af9d0a380fd6@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-12 21:49:39 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 05:49:39 +0800

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 05:49:39 +0800
To: tcmay@got.net (Tim May)
Subject: Re: Camera Hacking

Tim May wrote:

> (I sent this article to cypherpunks@cyberpass.net, but am getting no
> traffic from that site, and some of my messages have bounced. I've
> subscribed to cypherpunks@algebra.com and will resubmit some of my recent
> articles to that address. It would be nice if the "interlinked lists"
> system could work to handle outages of sites, and not just mutual
> distributions of articles. Any ideas?)

The messages get distributed between cypherpunks sites by way of email.

Any email message is normally stored in queues for five days, if the
recipient site is down. So short outages of cyberpass, or algebra.com,
will not make any messages disappear and cyberpass subscribers will
eventually get them.

I must assure you that there will be time when algebra.com will have
to be brought down for a couple of days or so, for scheduled maintenance.

I will try to give ample warning and maybe transfer the whole list of
subscribers to some other site.

igor

Thread