1997-05-28 - Re: Nym Servers

Header Data

From: ISP_Ratings <boursy@earthlink.net>
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Message Hash: 4d992ae7f4d22dde3017f70ff5d7f5ac1485cb87792d81597e16900c0ccc5254
Message ID: <3.0.1.32.19970528075605.006a0674@earthlink.net>
Reply To: <Z4yB8D17w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-28 13:03:25 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 21:03:25 +0800

Raw message

From: ISP_Ratings <boursy@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 21:03:25 +0800
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Subject: Re: Nym Servers

Igor Chudov @ home wrote:

>Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
>> ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home) writes:
>
>>> As far as I understand, nym servers die because their maintainers get
>>> tired of the huge amount of mass mailings, mailbombings and complaints
>>> that these servers generate. Often enough they simply do not have the
>>> bandwidth or CPU resources to maintain them.
>>
>> Stanford Wallace is doing an excellent job hosting "unpopular"
>> Internet features which the politically correct scum (like the
>> cocksucker John Gilmore) sought to censor - like www.Godhatesfags.com.
>>
>> It's pricey, but it sounds like a nearly ideal site for remailers,
>> nym sevrers, and the like.
>
>I do not think that cyberpromo is a good site for remailers, because
>a lot of sites ignore everything that comes out of cyberpromo and
>affiliated domains. A user who decides to use a cyberpromo-hosted
>remailer will not be sure whether his messages will be delivered to
>recipients or not.
>
>It may be slightly better to use cyberpromo for a nym server, though.
>
>How much does it cost to have a domain with Cyberpromo?

  How much for a simple account for usenet?  I'd like to get
one--just respond to the cabal from it--they'll read it.  Decent
ISP don't accept cancels--once we get news.admin.* people being
quoted, trashed and praised in these threads they'll get through.

                      Steve

Thread