1997-05-15 - Re: Information request

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: staff@dataet.com
Message Hash: 8e5750197c5ec9ba4c8ee8aaa1f0ee7ca63d838baddcc2e7334bb74ec1a9f6e6
Message ID: <199705150003.TAA00901@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <337A39D9.303F@dataet.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-15 00:32:18 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 08:32:18 +0800

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 08:32:18 +0800
To: staff@dataet.com
Subject: Re: Information request

Dear Mr. Ramos,

Have you lied about your intention to release the source code
for your encryption program?

I still hope that you are a decent person and will release the
algorithm that DataET Research used in it encryption program.

	- Igor.

DataET Research wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If you are interested in having a high-quality, but extensively
> inexpensive, Web site designed for you, your résumé, or your company,
> visit http://www.dataet.com or contact info@dataet.com immediately, and
> request for additional information and/or a free cost and time
> estimation.
>
> Thanks for your time. We hope to hear from you soon.
>
> Regards,
>
> DataET Research
> Data Engineering Technologies
>
> info@dataet.com