1997-05-21 - No Subject

Header Data

From: wraith@ahrens.callnet.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: 91356e251d1cc6bde73d8e452af8112401684a1679bf95ec32f880f62c389d30
Message ID: <199705210713.DAA29919@ahrens.callnet.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 00:13:46 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: wraith@ahrens.callnet.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 00:13:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: No Subject

From: wraith@ahrens.callnet.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Virus CD-ROM Offer

Hey, I was checking out you web site, and I thought you might be someone
interested to know that the Digital Hackers' Alliance has once again made
its entire virus archive of over 10,000 viruses available to the public.
We've once again been burning the midnight oil over the CD-R to produce a
limited number of new CD-ROMs. This CD-ROM is not only packed full with
over 20 meg of viruses, but also comes with source code for over 1500 of
the most famous viruses ever! Be one of our first 100 customers and
recieve FREE of charge over 50 virus creation tools, including Virus
Creation Lab (VCL) and PS-MPC! No where else in the world will you find a
more complete collection.  Anyway, if you want to find out more about the
CD-ROM, including an (almost) complete listing of every virus on the CD,
check out the Digital Hackers' Alliance web page at:

http://ahrens.callnet.com/dha/

--
Wraith -=- Digital Hackers' Alliance
http://ahrens.callnet.com/dha/