1997-05-21 - Why I think Jim Bell is getting railroaded

Header Data

From: Alan Olsen <alan@ctrl-alt-del.com>
To: cypherpunks@algebra.com
Message Hash: b159cd376a2709e3ebe5d7cde782c86cadd2dbe0606c2f2ecc24922d38b85601
Message ID: <3.0.2.32.19970520212520.00afa470@mail.teleport.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 12:40:40 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan Olsen <alan@ctrl-alt-del.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 12:40:40 +0800
To: cypherpunks@algebra.com
Subject: Why I think Jim Bell is getting railroaded

---
|     "Bill Clinton - Bringing back the sixties one Nixon at a time."    |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l alano@teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |alan@ctrl-alt-del.com|

Thread