1997-05-03 - Re: FCPUNX:Layoffs at PGP

Header Data

From: jamesd@echeque.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: be0e23f2924ce68d2e4c0503e40e3c11b1500143048aee5e2521a553ea5db2db
Message ID: <199705030418.VAA02520@proxy3.ba.best.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 12:42:12 +0800

Raw message

From: jamesd@echeque.com
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 12:42:12 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: FCPUNX:Layoffs at PGP

>  [arrow] PGP Pretty Good on Privacy of Layoff Details
>          by Kristi Coale
>
>          [...]
>

>          "Internet Fast-Forward is not as closely related to the tools we
>          develop for individuals for privacy," he said. And the fact that
>          Fast-Forward filters ads which are an "inimical part of some of
>          the emerging Web commerce models ... we don't want to hinder this
>          development."

I think this tells us everything we need to know about the management of PGP
inc.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd@echeque.com