1997-05-10 - Re: Certified primes

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e789799b006575978e504ca2bdeacc8b396d44b8c763d59cfaf1fd033d7a7aba
Message ID: <PsoH7D6w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <87yb9nkjby.fsf@A-abe.resnet.ucsb.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-10 14:50:14 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 22:50:14 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 22:50:14 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Certified primes

"Graham C. Hughes" <graham.hughes@resnet.ucsb.edu> writes:

> Graham-John Bullers <real@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> writes:
>
> > Please can you stop this spam from your site.
>
> It's unclear how lucifer could do this without limiting legit traffic
> and destroying the usefulness of the remailer.  Filtering by mail
> addresses is immoral for such a remailer, as is examination of the
> source text.
>
> Better to address this server side, in the list itself, but that
> requires moderators and a lot of time and effort.  The result is often
> worth it.  Even better than that is to simply ignore the loser.

I don't see either the ASCII art of Grham-John's responses to it.

Likewise I see almost no UCE.

I use filters.

Graham-John chooses not to use filters.

Graham-John wants to limit other people's freedom to read what they
choose to read to accommodate his inadequate choice of tools.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM