1997-05-14 - Re: [STEGO] Secure envelopes

Header Data

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f384be9e63e8cf62be0067a139bc1a7404fcebffb58aebabfe46c4262d522c53
Message ID: <199705140406.VAA01463@fat.doobie.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 12:35:30 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 12:35:30 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: [STEGO] Secure envelopes

Someone too gutless to use their real name and full address in
their email, disguising themself as "The Spectre" wrote:

> I, personally, have been on this mailing list for a while now,
> and have never seen *any* worthwhile posts from either of those remailers,
> or any other for that matter.  If you've got something to say, say it.
> Anything less is cowardice, in one form or another.

  It seems that The Spectre finds much on this list to be worthless,
including the value of anonymity. (Except in his or her own case,
obviously.)
  All of The Spectre's comments seem to be reruns of old posts
which were followed by calls for list censorship. Personally, I
prefer the ASCII art.

TruthMonger

Thread