1997-05-23 - Timmy and the OKC Actions

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: f923e29a053f2f734f965035e5598f86ac41636f3d224163f4112ab15462b170
Message ID: <v03102802afabc9a8a74a@[207.167.93.63]>
Reply To: <199705231756.KAA21831@fat.doobie.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-23 22:47:11 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 06:47:11 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 06:47:11 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Timmy and the OKC Actions

At 10:56 AM -0700 5/23/97, Huge Cajones Remailer wrote:
>  It's naieve to assume that Bell was even the target.  World
>gov't/military machines learned their PR lessons in vietnam.
>As a part of a greater plan, it makes sense.
>  The US is still reeling from OK City.  Tried as it might, the US gov't
>couldn't find an outside enemy to pin it to.  Whether
>Timmy did it or not is again irrelevant, they needed to find
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>someone to blame and did.  Now that it's the defenses turn, it

Hey, I _didn't_ do it. Honest. No fooling. I was more than 30 miles away
when that blast went off, and you can't place me in OKC anytime that
morning.

And my closest contacts with the Elohim City patriots were on a mailing
list Waco whiste-blower Linda Thompson was involved with.

(It's true that I gave some patriots some tips on encrypting, but that's
not a crime. And mostly I just gave them pointers to sites. Ditto for some
enemies of the Zionist Entity, but that's another story.)

--Timothy "not McVeigh" May