1997-05-14 - Helicopters Revisited

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: cypherpunks@algebra.com
Message Hash: fd82fd7f028cd9d9abf56a645617dac9603cd7d20a9a299f015df2e6f75f9193
Message ID: <v03007801af9f9ec575aa@[207.167.93.63]>
Reply To: <199705141507.LAA11920@life.ai.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-14 16:10:47 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 00:10:47 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 00:10:47 +0800
To: cypherpunks@algebra.com
Subject: Helicopters Revisited

At 7:13 AM -0800 5/14/97, Phillip M. Hallam-Baker wrote:

>This may not be the case in this instance but its a good idea not
>to start seeing black helicopters arround every corner...

Don't worry, I don't see black helicopters buzzing around my hilltop.

This is because they have disguised themselves in various ways. I can still
_hear_ them, but now their invisible stealth mode is apparently being used
to prevent me from adequately detecting them.

This all started when Bill Clinton flew over my house in the summer of
1995. A woman visiting my house waved an AR-15 in his general direction,
much to my consternation (though I favor his removal, I feared flaming
wreckage raining down on my area, plus various SS agents carrying me off to
KZs).

After this, the stealth mode was turned on...now the black helicopters are
invisible to me.

--Tim May

--
[This Bible excerpt awaiting review under the U.S. Communications Decency
Act of 1996]
just watch!"....Later, up in the mountains, the younger daughter said:
"Dad's getting old. I say we should fuck him before he's too old to fuck."
So the two daughters got him drunk and screwed him all that night. Sure
enough, Dad got them pregnant, and had an incestuous bastard son....Onan
really hated the idea of doing his brother's wife and getting her pregnant
while his brother got all the credit, so he pulled out before he
came....Remember, it's not a good idea to have sex with your sister, your
brother, your parents, your pet dog, or the farm animals, unless of course
God tells you to. [excerpts from the Old Testament, Modern Vernacular
Translation, TCM, 1996]

Thread