1997-06-09 - $opportunity

Header Data

From: $opportunity@denmark.it.earthlink.net
To: $opportunity@denmark.it.earthlink.net
Message Hash: 051d8fe540642b2c79fec26ccccd1cf5d4b4ea3629e1145a1b1f76842797e6b7
Message ID: <199706090527.WAA15693@denmark.it.earthlink.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 00:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: $$$$$opportunity@denmark.it.earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 00:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
To: $$$$$opportunity@denmark.it.earthlink.net
Subject: $$$$$opportunity

Dear friend,

June 1997.  Mark your calender.  This is no joke and I'm
not here to waste your
time, so pay close attention.  I didn't originate this,
but I sent it.  The plan is
SIMPLE, and actually WORKS, for one reason only:  "32
cents"

By this I mean a lack thereof...no letters to mail.  Only
a few strokes of your
keyboard and a few thousand emails moving at the speed of
light, basically
for FREE, other than your internet access fee.  It's
started with VERY MINIMAL
outlay ($20) and the income return will have you laughing
in DISBELIEF all the
way to the bank.  Do it now or hear about it later...read
on please, and thank me
when you make your first $1000....

Talk to you in eight weeks...

<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>
 <>
You are about to make at least $50,000 - In less than 90
days.  Read the
enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!...
<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>
 <>

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip
through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave
some thought and
study to it.

My name is Christopher Erickson.  Two years ago, the
corporation I worked at
for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was
eliminated.  After
unproductive job interviews,  I decided to open my own
business.  Over the
past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems.
I owed my family,
friends, and creditors over $35,000.  The economy was
taking a toll on my
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet.  I
had to refinance and
borrow against my home to support my family and struggling
business.  I
truly believe it was wrong for me to be in debt like this.
 AT THAT MOMENT
something significant happened in my life and I am writing
to share my
experience in hopes that this will change your life
FOREVER....FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid-December, I received this program via email.  Six
months prior to
receiving this program I had been sending away for
information on various
business opportunities.  All of the programs I received,
in my opinion, were
not cost effective.  They were either too difficult for me
to comprehend or
the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see
if they worked or
not.  One claimed I'd make a million dollars in one
year...it didn't tell me
I'd have to write a book to make it.

But like I was saying, in December of '95 I received this
program.  I didn't
send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a
mailing list.  THANK
GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!  After reading it several times, to
make sure I was
reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.  Here
was a MONEY-MAKING
PHENOMENON.  I could invest as much as I wanted to start,
without putting
me further in debt.  After I got a pencil and paper and
figured it out, I would at
least get my money back.  After determining that the
program is LEGAL and
NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT".

Initially I sent out 10,000 emails.  It only cost me about
$15.00 for my
time on-line.  The great thing about email is that I
didn't need any money
for printing to send out the program, only the cost to
fulfill my orders.  I
am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off,
but I promised
myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how
much money it cost me!

A good program to help do this is Ready Aim Fire, an email
extracting and
mass mail program at:

 http://microsyssolutions.com/

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders
for REPORT #1. By
January 13th, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1.
When you read the
GUARANTEE in the program, you will see that "YOU MUST
RECEIVE 15 TO 20
ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN TWO WEEKS.  IF YOU DON'T,
SEND OUT
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"  My first step in making
$50,000 in 20 to 90
days was done.  By January 30th, I had received 196 orders
for REPORT #2.  If
you go back to the GUARANTEE, "YOU MUST RECEIVE 100 OR
MORE ORDERS
FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN TWO WEEKS.  IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS
UNTIL YOU DO.  ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY,
RELAX,
YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I
needed.  So I sat back
and relaxed.  By March 19th, of my emailing of 10,000, I
received $58,000
with more coming in every day.

I paid off  ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.
 Please take time
to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER!
Remember,  it wont work  if you don't try it.  This
program does work, but
you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not
trying to place
your name in a different place.  It doesn't work, you'll
lose out on a  lot
of  money!  REPORT  #2  explains this.  Always follow the
guarantee, 15 to
20  orders  for REPORT #1, and 100 or more orders for
REPORT #2 and you will
make  $50,000 or more in 20 to 90 days.  I AM LIVING PROOF
THAT IT WORKS !!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I'm
sorry.  It really is a
great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.  If you
choose to
participate, follow the program and you will be on your
way to financial
security.

If you are a fellow business owner and you are in
financial trouble like I
was, or you want to start your own business, consider this
a sign.  I DID!

                                Sincerely,
                                Christopher Erickson

PS  Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000)
look like piled up
on a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

"I THREW IT AWAY"
"I  had  received  this program before.  I  threw  it
away, but later
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try.  Of course, I
had no idea who
to contact to get a copy, so I had to wait until I was
emailed another copy
of the program.  Eleven months passed, then it came.  I
DIDN'T throw this
one away.  I made $41,000 on the first try."

                                        Dawn W.,
Evansville, IN

"NO FREE LUNCH"
"My late father always told me, 'remember, Alan, there is
no free lunch in
life.  You get out of life what you put into it.'  Through
trial  and error
and a somewhat slow frustrating start, I finally figured
it out. The program
works very well, I just had to find the right target group
of people to
email it to.  So far this year, I have made over $63,000
using this program.
I know my dad would have been very proud of me."

                                        Alan B.,
Philadelphia, PA

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM

By the time you have read the enclosed information and
looked over the
enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded
that such a program,
and  one that is legal,  could not have been created by an
amateur.
Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable
business for ten
years.  Then in 1979 my business began falling off.  I was
doing the same
things that were previously successful for me, but it
wasn't working.
Finally, I figured it out.  It wasn't me, it was the
economy. Inflation and
recession had replaced the stable economy that had been
with us since 1945.
I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rate...because
many of you know from first hand  experience. There were
more failures and
bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they
were doing
invested wisely and moved up.  Those who did not,
including those who never
had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the
ranks of the poor.
As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR  GET
POORER."
The traditional methods of making money will never allow
you to "move up" or
"get rich", inflation will see to that.  You have just
received information that can
give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with
"NO RISK" and "JUST A
LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."  You can make more money in the
next few months
than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of
your money, nor
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this
program.  I have already
made over FOUR MILLION DOLLARS!  I have retired from the
program after
sending out over 16,000 programs.  Now I have several
offices which market
this and several other programs here in the US and
overseas.  By the Spring,
we wish to market the 'Internet' by a partnership with
AMERICA ON LINE.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change
it in any way.
It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to email
a copy of this
exciting program to everyone that you can think of.  One
of the people you
send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be
on every one of
them!.  Remember though, the more you send out, the more
potential customers
you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO
YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I
almost did, take a
little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.  Get a
pencil and figure
out what could happen when YOU participate.  Figure out
the worst possible
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will
still make a lot of
money!  Definitely get back what you invested.  Any doubts
you have will
vanish when your first orders come in.  IT WORKS!

                                        Paul Johnson,
Raleigh, NC

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU $$$$$$

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how
it goes, and we'll
assume you and all those involved send out 2,000 programs
each. Let's also
assume that the mailing receives a .5% response.  Using a
good list the
response could be much better.  Also many people will send
out hundreds of
thousands of programs instead of 2,000.  But continuing
with this example,
you send out only 2,000 programs.  With a .5% response,
that is only 10
orders for REPORT #1.  Those 10 people respond by sending
out 2,000 programs
each for a total of 20,000.

Out of those .5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2.
Those 100 mail
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.  The .5%
response to that is
1,000 orders for REPORT #3.  Those 1,000 send out 2,000
programs each for a
2,000,000 total.  The .5% response to that is 10,000
orders for REPORT #4.
That's 10,000 five dollar bills for you. CASH!!!!  Your
total income in this
example is $50 + $500 + $5000 +$50,000 for a total of
$55,550!!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF 2,000
PEOPLE YOU
MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... AND TRASH THIS
PROGRAM!
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE
OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF ONLY 2,000.

Believe me, many people will do that and more!  By the
way, your cost to
participate in this is practically nothing.  You obviously
already have an
internet connection and email is FREE!!!  REPORT #3 will
show you the best
methods for bulk emailing and purchasing email lists.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.  It
does not
require you to come in contact with people, do any hard
work, and best of all, you
never have to leave the house except to get the mail.  If
you believe that
someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting
for, THIS IS IT!
Simply follow the instructions, and your dream will come
true.  This
multi-level email order marketing program works
perfectly...100% EVERY TIME.
Email is the sales tool of the future.  Take advantage of
this
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!  The longer
you wait, the
more people will be doing business using email.  Get your
piece of this action!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained
respectability.  It is being
taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford
Research and The
Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65%
of all goods and
services will be sold throughout Multi-level Methods by
the mid to late
1990's.  This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of
the 500,000
millionaires in the US, 20% (100,000) made their fortune
in the last several
years in MLM.  Moreover, statistics show 45 people become
millionaires
everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.

INSTRUCTIONS

We at Erris Mail Order Marketing Business, have a method
of raising capital
that REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.  I am sure that you
could use
$50,000 to $125,000 in the next 20 to 90 days.  Before you
say "Bull", please read
the program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money
making opportunity.
Basically, this is what we do:  As with all multi-level
business, we build
our business by recruiting new partners and selling our
products.  Every
state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level
business partners,
and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS
COME AND ARE
FILLED THROUGH THE MAIL, so you are not involved in
personal selling.  You
do it privately in your own home, store or office.

This is the GREATEST Multi-level Mail Order Marketing
anywhere:

Step (1)   Order all four 4 REPORTS listed by NAME AND
NUMBER.  Do this by
ordering the REPORT from each of the four 4 names listed
on the next page.
For each REPORT, send $5 CASH and a SELF-ADDRESSED,
STAMPED
envelope (BUSINESS SIZE #10) to the person listed for the
SPECIFIC REPORT.
International orders should also include $1 extra for
postage.  It is
essential  that you specify the NAME and NUMBER of the
report requested to
the person you are ordering from.  You will need ALL FOUR
(4) REPORTS
because you will be REPRINTING and RESELLING them.

DO NOT alter the names or sequence other than what the
instructions say.
IMPORTANT:  Always provide same-day service on all orders.

Step (2)   Replace  the  name  and  address  under  REPORT
#1  with yours,
moving the one that was there down to REPORT #2.  Drop
the  name and address
under REPORT #2 to REPORT #3, moving the one that was
there to REPORT #4.
The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is dropped
from the list and
this party  is  no doubt on the way to the bank.  When
doing this, make certain you
type the names and addresses ACCURATELY!  DO NOT MIX UP
MOVING
PRODUCT/REPORT  POSITIONS!!!

Step (3)   Having made the required changes in the NAME
list, save it as a
text (.txt) file in it's own directory to be used with
whatever email
program you like. Again, REPORT #3 will tell you the best
methods of bulk
emailing and acquiring email lists. Step (4)   Email a
copy of the entire
program (all of this is very important) to everyone whose
address you can
get your hands on. Start with friends and relatives since
you can encourage
them to take advantage of this  fabulous  money-making
opportunity. that's
what I did.  And they love me now, more than ever. Then,
email to anyone and
everyone!  Use your imagination! You can get email
addresses from companies
on the internet who specialize in email mailing lists.
These are very
cheap, 100,000 addresses for around $35.00.

IMPORTANT:  You won't get a good response if you use an
old list, so always
request a FRESH, NEW list. You will find out where to
purchase these lists
when you order the four 4 REPORTS.

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!

REQUIRED REPORTS

***Order each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

ALWAYS SEND A SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE
AND $5 CASH FOR EACH ORDER REQUESTING THE
SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER
REPORT #1
"SURVIVAL TIPS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

MARK BLACK
718 FOREST AVE
LARCHMONT, NY 10538
REPORT #2
"HOW AND WHERE TO ADVERTISE"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

MARYANNE BRUNO
411 WESTCHESTER AVE
APT 2K
PORTCHESTER, NY 10573
REPORT #3
"SECRETS TO SUCCESSFULLY STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

CARMELA BRUNO
30-21 70 STREET
JACKSON HEIGHTS, NY 11370
REPORT #4
"BIG DOLLARS IN YOUR MAILBOX"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

MIKE BLACK
411 WESTCHESTER AVE APT 2K
PORTCHESTER, NY 10573

CONCLUSION

I am enjoying my fortune that I made by sending out this
program. You too,
will be making money in 20 to 90 days, if you follow the
SIMPLE STEPS
outlined in this mailing.

To be financially independent is to be FREE.  Free to make
financial
decisions as never before.  Go into business, get into
investments, retire
or take a vacation.  No longer will a lack of money hold
you back.

However, very few people reach financial independence,
because when
opportunity knocks, they choose to ignore it.  It is much
easier to say "NO"
than "YES", and this is the question that you must answer.
 Will YOU ignore
this amazing opportunity or will you take advantage of it?
If you do
nothing, you have indeed missed something and nothing will
change.  Please
re-read this material, this is a special opportunity. If
you have any
questions, please feel free to write to the sender of this
information.  You
will get a prompt and informative reply.

My method is simple.  I sell thousands of people a product
for $5 that costs
me pennies to produce and email.  I should also point out
that this program
is legal and everyone who participates WILL make money.
This is not a chain
letter or pyramid scam.  At times you have probably
received chain letters,
asking you to send money, on faith, but getting NOTHING in
return, NO
product what-so-ever!  Not only are chain letters illegal,
but the risk of
someone breaking the chain makes them quite unattractive.

You are offering a legitimate product to your people.
After they purchase
the product from you, they reproduce more and resell them.
It's simple free
enterprise.  As you learned from the enclosed  material,
the PRODUCT is a
series of four 4 FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS REPORTS.
The information contained in these REPORTS will not only
help you in making
your participation in this program more rewarding, but
will be useful to you
in any other business decisions you make in the years
ahead. You are also
buying the rights to reprint all of the REPORTS, which
will be ordered from
you by those to whom you mail this program.  The concise
one and two page
REPORTS you will be buying can easily be reproduced at a
local copy center
for a cost off about 3 cents a copy.
Best wishes with the program and Good Luck!

"IT WAS TRULY AMAZING"

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
make up my mind to
participate in this program.  But conservative as I am, I
decided that the
initial investment was so little that there was no way
that I could not get
enough orders to at least get my money back.  BOY, was I
ever surprised when
I found my medium sized post office box crammed with
orders!  I will make
more money this year than any ten years of my life
before."

                                        Mary Riceland,
Lansing, MI

TIPS FOR SUCCESS

Send for your four 4 REPORTS immediately so you will have
them when the
orders start coming in.  When you receive a $5 order, you
MUST send out the
product/service to comply with US Postal and Lottery laws.
 Title 18
Sections 1302 and 1341 specifically state that:  "A
PRODUCT OR SERVICE
MUST BE EXCHANGED FOR MONEY RECEIVED."

WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE REPORTS TO ARRIVE:

1.        Name your new company. You can use your own name
if you desire.

2.        Get a post office box (preferred).

3.        Edit the names and addresses on the program. You
must remember,
           your name and address go next to REPORT #1 and
the others all
           move down one, with the fourth one being bumped
OFF the list.

4.        Obtain as many email addresses as possible to
send until you
           receive the information on mailing list
companies in REPORT #3.

5.        Decide on the number of programs you intend to
send out.  The more you
           send, and the quicker you send them, the more
money  you will make.

6.        After mailing the programs, get ready to fill
the orders.

7.        Copy the four 4 REPORTS so you are able to sent
them out as soon as you
           receive an order. IMPORTANT: ALWAYS PROVIDE
SAME-DAY SERVICE
           ON ORDERS YOU RECEIVE!

8.        Make certain the letter and reports are neat and
legible.

YOUR GUARANTEE

The check point which GUARANTEES your success is simply
this:  you must
receive 15 to 20 orders for REPORT #1.  This is a must!!!
If you don't
within two weeks, email out more programs until you do.
Then a couple of
weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for
REPORT #2, if you
don't, send out more programs until you do.  Once you have
received 100 or
more orders for REPORT #2, (take a deep breath) you can
sit back and  relax,
because  YOU  ARE  GOING TO  MAKE  AT  LEAST  $50,000.
Mathematically  it
is  a  proven  guarantee.   Of  those  who  have
participated in the program
and reached the above GUARANTEES-ALL have reached their
$50,000 goal.

Also, remember, every time your name is moved down the
list you are in front of a
different REPORT, so you can keep track of your program by
knowing what
people are ordering from you. IT'S THAT EASY, REALLY, IT
IS!!!

REMEMBER:
"HE WHO DARES NOTHING, NEED NOT HOPE FOR ANYTHING."
"INVEST A LITTLE TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY NOW OR
SEARCH FOR IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE."

Thread