1997-06-28 - Re: Bomb-making instructions….

Header Data

From: Steve Schear <azur@netcom.com>
To: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
Message Hash: 110d9dbef76ecc949fe19c883aa95e3286b688ffdbf690d1e5c35c98e7d19c44
Message ID: <v03102800afdb06602502@[10.0.2.15]>
Reply To: <199706250551.WAA26895@fat.doobie.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-28 20:59:19 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 04:59:19 +0800

Raw message

From: Steve Schear <azur@netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 04:59:19 +0800
To: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
Subject: Re: Bomb-making instructions....

At 11:16 PM -0500 6/27/97, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
>Making explosives is very dangerous even if the recipes are right. I
>personally knew many kids who lost fingers, eyes and other body organs
>due to careless handling of homemade explosives. Probably, the important
>thing to do before bombmaking is to learn the safety rules.
>
>I agree with you though that certain recipes and chemicals are unsafe
>no matter how carefully to handle them.

Especially chlorates, perchlorates, fulminates and azides.

You want something which isn't shock sensitive.

If someone is going to write such a book it should include good
instructions for fuel-air explosives.  These can be little more than a
container of gasoline atop a small hig-explosive charge to atomisze,
disperse and ignite the fuel.  They can produce incredible pressure waves
from relatively small amounts of material.

--Steve

PGP mail preferred
Fingerprint: FE 90 1A 95 9D EA 8D 61  81 2E CC A9 A4 4A FB A9
Steve Schear              | tel: (702) 658-2654
CEO                       | fax: (702) 658-2673
First ECache Corporation  |
7075 West Gowan Road      |
Suite 2148                |
Las Vegas, NV 89129       | Internet: azur@netcom.com

        I know not what instruments others may use,
        but as for me, give me Ecache or give me debt.

        SHOW ME THE DIGITS!

Thread