1997-06-07 - Re: Steak Knife Decryption

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 2150f79805ba73e2e9c907a77ad7fd88bb77693d26fc0736a43d6a0df321d7af
Message ID: <v03102800afbf439725f9@[207.167.93.63]>
Reply To: <199706070544.AAA00172@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-07 17:08:05 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 01:08:05 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 01:08:05 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Steak Knife Decryption

At 7:22 AM -0700 6/7/97, Brian Lane wrote:

>  Yes, this is apparently how it happened. The robber tortured him for
>the PIN, used the card to get $800 from a machine and then returned to
>stab and shoot him. Apparently the murderer is one of his students (he
>was a teacher in NY I believe). This happened after Levin asked the
>class to write their biographies and revealed who his father was.

A good thing anonymity and pseudonymity are under attack!

Soon we'll be able to have true "stalker's pages," with links to home
addresss and zipcode data bases.

(And when I find some young nymphette in one of the chat groups, I'll be
able to click on her name and call up all the relevant information to allow
me to go visit her! We'll have a grand time...or at least I will.)

--Jack D. Ripper

Thread