1997-06-05 - Re: McVeigh? Nimrods…..

Header Data

From: Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com>
To: “cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 32ddfe43a6639a277dd54dbae5de61e7a2a6b279d36088e7a6df2aacbba94ead
Message ID: <19970604173133.51738@bywater.songbird.com>
Reply To: <01BC70D6.40D6C320@chrisd@loc201.tandem.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-05 00:49:34 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 08:49:34 +0800

Raw message

From: Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 08:49:34 +0800
To: "cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: McVeigh? Nimrods.....

On Wed, Jun 04, 1997 at 03:47:02PM -0700, Lucky Green wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Chris DiBona wrote:
> > Do these children
> > who may be important to you have parents who "care" about them enough to
> > scour the planet to find a good,safe day care that isn't withing the blast
> > radius or
> > shooting range of :
>
> [list of public places elided]
>
> Perhaps taking your kids to day care in a downtown area is not a very good
> idea in the first place. But putting them into daycare inside a federal
> building is criminally stupid.
>
> Some on this list will even
> say that the kids' deaths fortunately
> reduced the negative impact their parents can have on the gene pool.

Yes, some pathetic strange little boys swaggering around in never-never
land.  Lonely individuals with shriveled hearts, stunted morals, and
feverish imaginations, who brag contemptuously of their superiority
over "sheeple", and boast of their heroic roles in the coming
revolution.

And thank you, Lucky, for enlightening me -- it isn't the OKC bomber
who is the criminal, it's the people who put their children in the
daycare center!  There's only one punishment suitable for such
"criminally stupid" behavior!  Lock and Load!

--
Kent Crispin				"No reason to get excited",
kent@songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...

Thread