1997-06-30 - Computer

Header Data

From: 05643693@prodigy.net
To: Work@home
Message Hash: 3f53962da07239d213ea2be95b15ab63525bbe65d1e890b2b7a29cfd0ac9eee9
Message ID: <196656374004.GAA07044@prodigy.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:00:13 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: 05643693@prodigy.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:00:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: Work@home
Subject: Computer

              PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO
            EARN EXTRA CASH USING YOUR COMPUTER!!!

                                 (Now in Mac format, too!)

     If you have even a basic knowledge of computers, you could be
making money in your spare time.  There are many opportunities
 including: contract typing; data entry; advertising on your own Web
page; and even testing new games.  Send for the packet, "Home
Computer Income" which contains all the information you need to get
started.  Included is a listing of several companies that offer this type
of work.  Order today, all  you need  is a few hours a week to create an
excellent second source of income!

           -Please print (or write out) this order form and mail to-

M.E.C.
P.O. Box 2188
La Mesa, CA 91943-2188

 [  ] Yes, I would like to get started.  Please rush me the
information.  Enclosed is $14.95 (plus $2.00 for shipping and
handling, $16.95 total.)  If I am not completely satisfied, I
have 30 days to return the packet for a full refund (less S+H).
Please allow 5-7 business days for checks to clear.

[] Send packet to my e-mail address (omit S&H.)
[] Send packet on 3.5" / 5.25"" / Mac disk.  (circle one.)
         (disc is compatible with all word processors.)