1997-06-19 - *** FREE Airfare Quotes from The World’s Best Travel Agents

Header Data

From: ETN Head Office <etnho@euronet.nl>
To: reqfrom@etn.nl
Message Hash: 447ae979cd937bbe023f3ea06a107ba36fdd3abb50ce2ab461786569d1b16f97
Message ID: <3.0.16.19970619111833.33afcb9a@euronet.nl>
Raw Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 02:43:22 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: ETN Head Office <etnho@euronet.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 02:43:22 -0700 (PDT)
To: reqfrom@etn.nl
Subject: *** FREE Airfare Quotes from The World's Best Travel Agents

** FREE Airfare Quotes from The World's Best Travel Agents

** Finding the lowest airfare on Internet has become very easy....

Just complete your Fare Request Form (online or request a form)
online:  http://www.etn.nl/inforeq.htm
request a form:  mailto:fare4all@etn.nl
and we forward your request to those 5 travel agents who offer
the lowest fares for the routing you requested.

Within 1 or 2 days you receive fare quotes from different
agents around the World without any obligation to book.
You will be surprised with the great fares our agents can
offer you.

ETN can offer this service FREE OF CHARGE because we are sure
to have the World's best travel agents.  Our agents are permanently
monitored and any agent who cannot convert enough inquiries
into bookings is automatically removed from our list.

Also for discounted hotels, tours, car rentals and transfers
we have some great programs which you find on the
Discount Airfares Home Page: http://www.etn.nl/discount

  European Travel Network Head Office
  P.O.Box 561, NL-5600 AN Eindhoven - Netherlands
  Tel.(31)73-547 9759  Fax (31)73-543 0117
  E-Mail: etnho@euronet.nl
  ETN on Internet: http://www.etn.nl
                      --***--
  ETN is the worldwide association of The World's
  Best Discount Travel Agents, Consolidators and
  Incoming Tour Operators with Member-Agencies in
  144 Countries.   Our Agents quote you a fare
  for your next trip FREE OF CHARGE.  Just send a
  blank email message to fareform@etn.nl

Thread