1997-06-01 - Re: Jim Bell Defense fund

Header Data

From: Alan Olsen <alan@ctrl-alt-del.com>
To: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov)
Message Hash: 54829a3702c1c29f9a8d4bb0a9108b930f094346b01c4998fc25151b284a783e
Message ID: <3.0.2.32.19970601095227.00b519d0@mail.teleport.com>
Reply To: <199706011641.LAA08290@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-01 17:07:25 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 01:07:25 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan Olsen <alan@ctrl-alt-del.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 01:07:25 +0800
To: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov)
Subject: Re: Jim Bell Defense fund

At 11:41 AM 6/1/97 -0500, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
>I guess everyone has forgotten about Jim Bell, but he is in no less
>need of help than he used to be.

Coverage locally has been pretty nil as of late.  I guess they are hopeing
that people will just forget.

>I would like to know how to help him, and suggest to organize his
>legal defense fund.

I am willing to contibute to it.  Anyone out there willing to keep track of
the money and make sure it gets to Jim?

I am resisting the temptation (OK, not very much) that we should set up his
defense fund ala AP betting, but at this point it is probably not that
funny...

---
|              "That'll make it hot for them!" - Guy Grand               |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l alano@teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |alan@ctrl-alt-del.com|

Thread