1997-06-03 - Re: McVeigh

Header Data

From: Hallam-Baker <hallam@ai.mit.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 567ed7efd8de7298c8d2f1e18b8402edc9c2335d0234d285e9e60067bd2dbb10
Message ID: <199706032156.RAA11085@muesli.ai.mit.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 06:14:40 +0800

Raw message

From: Hallam-Baker <hallam@ai.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 06:14:40 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: McVeigh

Geiger writes:

>That's right Phil you can sleep better now that all the evil millitia have
>been distroyed. I'm sure you woun't mind when the Constitution is gone
>too. Nothing to worry about after all you have Bill Clinton and his
>buddies to make sure your safe. They said they would and they would never
>lie.

Well I supose there is the possibility your lot might see sense and
ask to be readmitted to the British Empire but its by no means clear
you would be re-admitted. And there would have to be reparitions for
all that confiscated British property being used without compensation...

>I'm sure if you were in Germany during the 30's that you would have
>thought the "Jewish Solution" was a good thing after all the government
>said it was.

McVeigh is the racist extreemist who has committed mass murder in this
case, not the government. While I would welcome it if you joined me in
condeming US sponsored terorism during the cold war I don't think you
are willing to do so.

>That's ok Phil 1 little white boy will fry in the electric chair. But just
>maybe your children will never have to know what it's like to live under a
>Hitler or a Stalin because there are some in this country who are willing
>to standup to the STATEST in DC who if given the chance will enslave us
>all.

But this threat does not come from the state, it comes from those like
McVeigh who will murder children to further their agenda. The militias
have not rejected the concept of a state, far from it they claim ownership
of it, they claim that they have the right to dispense law, they claim
the right to murder those who disagree with them. Their ideology is
at root that of Musollini's fascists.

It is surprising to find that you are so willing to be an open appologist
for McVeigh's crime but in answer to your point: No children are going to
grow up in a better world because of McVeigh or any of his followers,
many will not grow up at all because he murdered them.

	Phill

Thread