1997-06-15 - THE BEST DEAL AROUND…. PERIOD!

Header Data

From: 52622216@compuserve.com
To: 110074.3669@compuserve.com
Message Hash: 5ad0ef2e2808ba9143d108fd6b2b1fe57427b0863379166d488e38ac0bc744ce
Message ID: <1233021673627.GAA08056@compuserve.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 14:41:49 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: 52622216@compuserve.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 14:41:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: 110074.3669@compuserve.com
Subject: THE BEST DEAL AROUND.... PERIOD!

{Removal instructions at bottom... }

 <><><>  Attention Internet Marketers ... Look no further.  <><><>

 30 (thirty) MILLION PLUS E-MAIL ADDRESSES - ONLY US$149!

(Please Note: Introductory offer - we encourage you to act soon.)

WorldWide Marketing Group is pleased to finally offer to the direct marketer,
the culmination of its intensive 6 month long project in compiling the single
largest e-mail address list available anywhere - over 30 million e-mail
addresses free of duplicates, one per line and alphabetically sorted - for
only US$149! This is for real... there is NO catch!

This massive list of AOL, Compuserve, Prodigy, Genie, Delphi, Microsoft
Network and general Internet addresses, is split into 120 easily manageable
ZIP files (unzip utilities included on CD) of 250,000 addresses each and is
delivered to you on CD-ROM via regular mail. Sorry, but the sheer size of this
list makes it unfeasible to deliver via diskette or allow downloading via FTP.

The address files themselves consist of 1 address per line and are in
standard ASCII text format - ready right away for use with any of the
popular bulk e-mail packages available today.

Also, this list is CLEAN! There are NO duplicates, NO embedded spaces, NO
trailing or embedded white noise characters, NO garbage addresses with more
than one '@' character, NO embedded parentheses '(' or ')', NO 'Postmaster'
addresses, NO addresses beginning with non-valid characters (..addresses must
begin with 0-9 or a-z), and all are in lower-case.

The list itself is *not* categorized or targeted by any geographic
region or demographic in any way. It is simply a HUGE general list
sorted in alphabetical order for the best price on the internet!

Indeed, this is absolutely the *best* offer around for the direct marketer,
and will finally put the little guy on even ground with even the biggest
bulk e-mailers!

Bulk e-mail is still in its infancy and is the new wave in cost-effective
global marketing. This huge list offers a whole world of vast potential sales
for you and your products - get on board now before you find yourself left
behind. We wish you success and we'll see you at the top!

To order in a secure fashion online via credit card (VISA/MasterCard/AMEX)
just go to:

http://americapro.com/worldwide/

Or to order via regular mail, please send bank draft, money order (..sorry,
no personal or business cheques please) or your credit card information to:

                        Worldwide Marketing Group
                                  Box 48029
                                  Bedford, NS
                              Canada B4A 3Z2

(Please allow up to 1.5 to 2 weeks for delivery.)

Thank you very much and sorry for the intrusion...

Sincerely,
   Worldwide Marketing Group
   worldwide@writeme.com
   worldwide@savetrees.com

   (for fastest response, send message to both)

P.S: If you have received this message more than once, we apologize.
        Our mail program accidentally deleted our remove list. For
        removal from any future mailings, please send an e-mail with REMOVE
        in the subject field to :

sandk@answerme.com

        We regret that we are unable to supply a telephone
        contact number. Due to the harassing calls  we have
        received from anti-bulk e-mailers, we must withhold our
        phone number. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thread