1997-06-06 - Re: Kill the children!

Header Data

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 9f790d6f6f9f9aed91725b453274560005abaaa43e16c2857e52f95e47f595a8
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.970606103615.1642D-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Reply To: <199706052104.OAA03298@fat.doobie.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-06 13:23:08 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 21:23:08 +0800

Raw message

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 21:23:08 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: Kill the children!

>   God bless Timothy McVeigh for exposing the mindless hypocrisy of the
> American people, as well as the _mindful_ hypocrisy of the Government
> Rulers of Amerika.

Indeed, while McVeigh, or the guilty person if it was not McVeigh, can be
categorised as evil, because of his acceptance of the death of a few
innocents just to get at the guilty, his acts are certainly interesting
in terms of the reactions they elicit from people and the level of
reactionism they provoke, of course, it is virtually impossible to have a
reasonable discussion with any of the sheeple about an issue like this,
they get scared.

>   Billy Graham, as the populist representative of Christianity, visits
> the White House but we are little likely to see him visiting McVeigh
> because some children's lives seem to be more precious than others, and
> those who take them are subject to different moral judgments.

Of course, the consent of the majority of the people in your particular
corner of the world puts you above the law. Some innocents are more
innocent than others.

>  Waco was nothing more than a "wake-up call" that many Americans slept
> through. Timothy MvVeigh did not--he woke up and crowed loud enough for
> all of us to hear. The American government, people and press, however,
> want merely to shut him up and go back to sleep, pretending that there
> still isn't enough light to see their own sins and rectify them.

Acts of terrorism always have the same response though, of course McVeigh
has been painted by the media as public enemy number 1 in the new
Amerika, a far right extremist, I`m quite suprised actually the
government didn`t try to put a racist spin on the killings.

>  Americans are now loudly calling for McVeigh to receive an electrical
> message complaining about the high cost of the breakfast bill on the
> expense report he provided us.
>  I wouldn't be surprised if his final words were, "Eggs is eggs."

Of course, if a government building in some middle-eastern "dictatorship
of the week" country had been blown up with great loss of life, the
american press and elected scum would have been falling over themselves
rushing to congratulate the "heroic American soldier" who had carried out
this "great act of liberation". By the way, did you know bootlace
production is up 300% and tobacco rations are going up comrade?

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/