1997-06-04 - Re: McVeigh

Header Data

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
To: lucifer Anonymous Remailer <lucifer@dhp.com>
Message Hash: b621feca4c805b8d38e3f6d946fe9435f4aed05b6b2d43902ee363a53479bb4f
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.970603184850.90C-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Reply To: <199706030603.CAA22498@dhp.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-04 00:14:29 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 08:14:29 +0800

Raw message

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 08:14:29 +0800
To: lucifer Anonymous Remailer <lucifer@dhp.com>
Subject: Re: McVeigh

> Hallam-Baker, realizing he is a soft target, wrote:
>
> > Appologists for McVeigh should consider that his actions did not
> > advance the militia cause an iota, it destroyed it and along with
> > it much of the right wing fringe.
>
>   Or perhaps just sent more people underground.
>   Many remarked that the Jim Bell arrest chilled the free speech
> of many list members but there are now at least two active AP Bots
> on the internet.
>   I haven't noticed anybody "apologizing" for McVeigh or Bell.
> There are merely those who act or who don't act.

I would say that the visible and government-vilified militia groups have
been damaged by this, because of the killing of innocents. Where is the
second AP bot, I know about the one at sympatico.......

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/