1997-06-28 - Gentlemen, Over 18? Read This…

Header Data

From: Studio@64.com (Studio 64)
To: Studio@64.com
Message Hash: bcfaa5b35ca0bc752badd4a9070f1313b21729235d883fcdaafca19f309126dd
Message ID: <199706283861CAA8177@uss.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 05:42:22 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Studio@64.com (Studio 64)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 05:42:22 -0700 (PDT)
To: Studio@64.com
Subject: Gentlemen, Over 18?  Read This...

This is a one time only E-mail. Your name will be automatically deleted from our list after this message. If
you are not interested in this offer, Studio 64 apologizes for  this  inconvenience.

GENTLEMEN,
HOW  WOULD  YOU LIKE  TO  MAKE  MONEY  PROVIDING  INTIMATE  SERVICES   TO   HOT,
HORNY  WOMEN ?

More and more men are discovering that they can make $500 - $1000 weekly simply by giving lonely
ladies the affection and companionship they so desperately desire. Do you like women ? Do you love sex ?
Have a few free hours a week to devote to your own business ? Could you use the extra cash ?

Part time or full time, at home or wherever, you can get started today with a few easy steps. Imagine your
own private business, where you yourself are your own best asset, minimal investment, great returns, plus
the undeniable pleasure of making love to dozens of lusty, horny women who want nothing more than to
be pampered by an adoring stranger- no strings attached. Whether you like young, firm, fresh college girls
or older sophisticated working women, petite or tall and leggy, or voluptuous, busty, full-lipped sex bombs,
you can have them all or whichever ones please you - selecting specifically the ladies you'd like to see.

Wine them, dine them, entertain and bed them. Get paid to make love to as many hot blondes and sultry
brunnettes, lonely housewives and succulent sweeties as you can handle. You don't need above average
looks or a $100,000 car. All you need is the know how, a healthy sexual appetite and a willingness to get
hot and heavy with a woman until she's satisfied.

WE'LL  SHOW  YOU  HOW !!

We'll  give you specific tips for starting and running your own successful, male escort business. We'll
supply you with the same killer ads that top male escorts use to attract and seduce willing ladies. You'll
learn secret techniques that will have women passing your name and number on to every hot girlfriend they
know. You'll get advice on where to find hundreds of beautiful women near you and how to get all of them
to pay you what you want and deserve.

Have you been dreaming of a job like this ? Dreaming is good, but why not make your dreams a reality ?
Can you think of a better, more satisfying way to spend your spare time?
Information like this is selling for as much as $39.95. Our regular price is $24.95. But as a special, limited
promotion, our simple easy-to-use booklet is only $19.95. That's right. For only $19.95 you can get started
today.
Just imagine, you wake up saturday morning, cup of coffee in hand and bathrobe still on and already, there
are a half - a - dozen calls for you from horny women wanting you to spend an hour or two with them. And
you are free to see whichever ones you please, make love to them for as long as you like and best of all-
leave their bedrooms with a pocketfull of crisp bills.

Order today and you'll not only receive our special " How To Get  Started As A Male Escort " booklet but
you'll also receive one of our best selling companion booklets " How To Please A Woman In Bed "
absolutely free. This super report includes advice on:  How to Master Forplay, Learning Masturbation for
Men and for Women, Advanced Oral Techniques and How To Keep A Woman Cumming Back Time and
Time Again.
This report is for adults only and contains explicit sexual acts.
************************************************************Think about it.
For the price of dinner you could get all the tools you need to get started today giving pleasure to beautiful
ladies and getting paid for it. Gentlemen, there's no greater opportunity than the one offered here.  Hurry.
 This special promotion ends July 20th.

For the easiest way to order, hit your print button now.
Because this information is of an adult nature, you must be over 18 years of age to order. Please enclose
with the following a  Check, Money Order or Cash in the amount of  $19.95.  Address to  Studio 64, 1163
E. Ogden Ave, Suite 705-183,  Naperville,  Illinois,  60563.

( Please Print)

I  am over 18 years of age (signature please)_______________

Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Thank you.

Thread